Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Note

I have gotten off track in writing because my dad has become very ill. He has been in an assisted living facility in Virginia since my mom passed away in January 2007 and until lately has been doing fine. I will be going back and forth to see him as much as possible in the foreseeable future. My youngest daughter is graduating from high school on Friday, June 13, so there's a lot of juggling going on. Thanks to those of you who are faithful readers. I will stay in touch.

1 comment:

still waters said...

I am very sorry to hear that you Dad is ill! I remember, and so do you, that part of your motivation for doing this whole hike challenge stems from your Mother's passing. This post, then, is a word in season - of encouragement and comfort, of compassion and with concern....

Know that you are under His care, as these days come at you.