Thursday, September 4, 2008

Check The List

While I am out on the trail this weekend, take a moment to check the donor list to the right. I get periodic updates from my Girl Scout Council on donor names and a running total. If you have made a donation and your name but does not appear on the list, please contact me at sharon@smokyscout.com and I will check it out. If you are making a donation online, please designate "Smoky Scout" or "GSMGSC" in the "in honor of" space. The "outreach" category is for a different purpose than my outdoor program project. How's that for confusing? At least in the Smokies everything is clearly marked! Of course, if your name is not on the list because you have not yet made a donation...well... Thanks, everybody, for your continued good thoughts and cheerleading!

No comments: